Friday, June 18, 2010

Cinegrill

Cinegrill. What more can I say? Tonight is Friday night, and that was our place, sweetheart. Just you and me. We loved the tables next to the piano so we could have the sweet music playing for us while we enjoyed our night out. It was perfect. Of course we loved the food too, but for me, it was all about being there with you. We'd sit there and talk for a long while about what we thought our lives would be like in 5, 10, and 50 years. It was where we joked with each other, laughed at each other, planned with each other, and fell more in love minute by minute. It will always be our place.

If I ever go back, I'll make sure to get a table by the piano, so that I can sit there and have the sweet music playing for me again.

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment