Thursday, September 16, 2010

Isopropyl Alcohol

Honey,

"You know you're a cancer patient or caregiver when:....

  • your supply of isopropyl alcohol is not found in a bottle in your medicine cabinet but rather in the form of many many alcohol pads"
Sad huh? That's us for sure. I got the glass top for the dresser that I ordered last week today and I was attaching some hooks to the glass and the instructions said to clean the surface with the alcohol so I busted out some alcohol swabs and got the job done. But, as I was using the swabs, the all-too familiar scent of the alcohol came rushing back to me, and I actually decided that it's one of my favorite smells in the world. It reminds me so much of you, and I know that's really twisted, but I had a good reaction to the scent as opposed to a bad so I figure....why not?

I just wanted to share this with you. I now know that I love the smell of isopropyl alcohol because it reminds me of you.

I miss you, sweetheart. And I love love love you.

1 comment: