Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another 3 Things

Honey,

Tonight I just want to remember a few things:

1. Your email to the high fructose corn syrup people. That was the best. It was so funny, I remember laughing so hard with you about it

2. Last Valentine's day when you took me up to the place where we got married and we just danced to our wedding play list for like an hour. It was amazing and so sweet of you to even think of something like that. You were the best at that kind of stuff and it made me enjoy being married to you so much because you always went out of your way to do things like that--to make the gesture--to show you cared.

3. When we were camping and you came running out of the trees like a little girl saying "go! go! we have to go now!" and you freaked out everyone because there was a giant moose that came following you out of the trees. It was funny as we were throwing everything into the car and trying to get away because it kept coming toward us. I remember laughing really hard because of the look on your face as you came screaming out of the woods back to the campsite.

Oh, there are so many things that we did together or that I remember about you. These are just another few.

I love you so much sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment