Sunday, August 15, 2010

More Memories

Honey,

Remember when I tried to pay the guy at the drive-thru window and hit my hand really hard on the glass because I had forgotten to roll down the window? Yeah, yeah, you finally had one on me...

How about how you could never manage to open a door on the first try....even when it had a sign posted that said "pull" or "push". This was truly always one of my very most favorite things about you. I think I could have fallen in love with you simply over this anecdote alone.

I remember being exhausted at night and you coming to bed with me and us getting so caught up in the "You Laugh, You Lose" thread on TXB that we'd both get so hyper, I couldn't get to sleep for an hour after that. I loved laying in bed with you, laughing at the same things as each other because we agreed that they were either hilarious or painfully stupid. It always meant a lot to me that we shared the same sense on both of those things.

I just think about you all the time, and I try to make sure I get the good stuff in there as well as how much I miss you. I love you so much honey. Thanks for so many amazing memories.


P.S. ESPN showed some clip about Gasol in scrubs in an OR looking over a patient about to have a surgery.....talk about a nightmare standing over you! Although, apparently he went to medical school in Spain... (And I'm still afraid his ugly face is going to crack the TV from the inside....) *Shudder*

No comments:

Post a Comment