Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Faux-Hawks and Sex Offenders

Honey,

Today I'm sort of writing this post as the day goes along. There are just a couple of things that I wanted to tell you, and I didn't want to forget what they were.

First of all, there is a guy in my first class of the day (Anatomy) who had a popped colalr and a faux-hawk. Enough said.

Secondly, I saw that sex offender again!! He was walking down Carlisle....probably on his way to the post office again or something. Isn't it weird that when we looked him up, we saw him like an hour later?

So here I am continuing this post from earlier this afternoon:

I did a bit of chemistry while I was sitting at your grave tonight. I still blame you for me having to take this class now, just so you know.

Turns out that's really all that happened today that is worth mentioning. Oh, but one other thing I would have loved to have you here to see: My dad's mom from Chinatown is moving in with us...and she's here now for a stay for a while. It's been interesting so far for sure, but I know you used to get a kick out of her, so I thought you'd appreciate knowing that as well.

I love you sweetheart. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment