Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Logo

Honey,

So there is a grave very near yours that had its headstone laid (it's a flat one like yours, although it's huge really) this week and you'll never guess what they had engraved on it.......the Utes logo!!! It's awesome, and I wish I had thought about that for yours. Maybe it would be more fitting on mine or something, but I thought it was a really smart idea for them to do that. It's not colored or anything, but it looks really great. The headstone also says "Go Utes" on it, which is awesome too, but the logo is my favorite part. I know it's weird because it's not your grave and I don't know who is buried there, but I love that it's so close to yours that I can see it when I'm there with you. It makes that spot that much better.

I thought you'd get a kick out of that. I did.

I love you so much honey. I miss you.





No comments:

Post a Comment